Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tea For Tulips

 Getting ready for another trip, this time to Texas. Today is folding pattern day.  As I was folding this pattern I thought I needed to give it some long over due respect. This is a great design and hardly any one knows about it. So today I am showing off my Tea For Tulip quilt design.
 Yes, it is hand, needle turned, applique and quilted by little old me.
 The original was made for a line of fabric that Quilters Corners got in.  I designed the pattern to go with the line of fabric.  I think it was in 2006?  This one was done just for me and in my colors at the time.  I think I might do it again in today colors.
 Later I added the stacked tea cups, which was not apart of the original pattern, its a new addition.  If you want this easy applique pattern, here is a link to my shop.  It $12.00  Have fun with it and send me a picture.

1 comment:

  1. Achei maravilhoso teu trabalho.As cores estão lindas e muito bem combinadas.O acabamento ficou perfeito.Parabens!!

    simone/poa

    www.simonert.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete