Friday, November 27, 2020

Texas Wildflower Class Starts Today

 Class starts today. I decide to just post the whole 2 1/2 hour class here and not break it up into 2 parts. You can watch this over and over if you need to review a technique. It's been a busy Thanksgiving weekend here which I'm sure you can understand. I hope everyone had a very blessed Thanksgiving. The video is at the bottom of this post.


 

If you need any supply to make this quilt. I have most of them on my Etsy shop.just click the button on the bar above. My shops has Steam-A-Seam 2, scissors straight pins and other helpful items I talk about in my videos. Plus I will have thread packs that go with the Texas Wildflower kit. 
The kit includes all the fabrics to make the flowers plus the pattern booklet. 
I don't include a background fabric because this flower can go on so many fabulous background colors. the  you pick the background it make it your own.
This flower is known as the Indian Blanket flower.

If you have any questions you can contact me on my Etsy shop or message me on FB. But I would watch the whole video be for you write because I cover a lot. Enjoy! melindabuladesigns@comcast.net


No comments:

Post a Comment