Monday, May 13, 2013

My Mother Iris Was my Inspiration!

 I have been trying to post picture of my students work using my new Iris pattern. But all the pictures i took on my phone are coming upside down or side ways. This is becoming the theme of my life. Upside down and sideways.  So I made a movie instead. hope you enjoy.
Before you push play you may want to turn on your speakers. \Its a cute song.
What I like the best is that after awhile my student stopped following the pattern and did there own thing. Love it.

The retreat was held at Our House in Milford, Texas. This is a retreat center that hosts all kinds of retreats and will host your next creative adventurer.  And the food is to die for. 

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the movie Mindy-makes me want to be there! What fun and what a beautiful location.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed the movie Mindy! What a beautiful location to quilt in. I loved what your students made after taking a walk!

    ReplyDelete