Sunday, April 4, 2010

Fabulouse Fusiable Flower Sewing Tote

It was a busy Friday.  I got a lot done. Finely! I have had many requests for a pattern for my Sewing Tote, I carry with me when I teach.  It has room for all my sewing supply's.  Plus, it looks HOT, if i do say so myself.
There is a secret pocket inside for carrying your projects, like my applique.  And it has 5 vinyl zipper pockets for you thread, scissors and lipstick.  The pattern comes with 2 Fabulous Fusible Flower designs.

This is a great place to practice your Renegade Thread Play.  I have added a lot of photos in the directions, to make it easy for you to see the, how to's, of construction.   I bought the handles for the tote, at Micheal's, for about $5.00.   The vinyl for the zipper pockets, I got a Joanna.  It's the same vinyl you would cover your table with, or in my family, Grandma Jessie covered her sofas with in the 50's.  It was real comfortable when the temperature hit 100 degrees in San Bernardino,CA.
I also used the zippers that come on a roll.  But 5, 12" zippers in your favorite color, will work also.  The finished size of the sewing tote, is 14" x 35" open, and 14" X 20" closed,  for carrying.  The pattern will be up on my web sit today.   www.melindabula.com  click the shop.  The pattern is $ 18.00.  Hope you enjoy this as much as I do.  


No comments:

Post a Comment